this goes out to all my new followers.
I love ALL of my new followers! Don’t be afraid to say hi. :-)
being homosexual or bisexual isn’t disgusting. but you know what is disgusting? when a man finds it ok for two girls to be making out or something of the sort just because it makes his dick hard, but when its two girls or, god forbid, two men that are in an actual, well-founded relationship and in love, the man finds that disturbing and immoral and wrong. now thats disgusting.
i hope all the homophobes read this.
orange is the new black solving world problems
I had this exact conversation with my friend and her mom when I was like 14. They still don’t believe me.
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, THEY SPEND THE WHOLE EPISODE TALKING ABOUT THIS BEFORE SOPHIA GIVES THEM A MIRROR AND SEX ED LESSONS
IM SO SATISFIED
I was doing a bit of an anatomy study on my livestream and was asked to please post it.
- The crotch is the halfway point of the body from top of the head to bottom of the feet
- Shoulders to hips = hips to ankles
- Elbows rest at the waist line
- Wrists rest at the crotch line
- Shoulders and breasts/pecks should always be parallel, no matter what angle the shoulders are at
- With boob placement, keep in mind where the collar bone, ribs, and shoulders are. Breats have muscles that connect to the arm—hence why lifting an arm also lifts the breast corresponding with it.
- Feet are the same length as your elbow to wrist.
- There are two bones in the knee; the cap and a smaller one below it. You CAN see them and adding that subtle detail is a really nice touch!
- When drawing eyes, keep in mind that you should be able to fit the width of an eye between them
- The face is broken down into thirds; hairline to eyebrows, eyebrows to bottom of the nose, bottom of the nose to chin
- The halfway point of the head is at the eyeline
- The mouth is 1/3rd of the way from the bottom of the nose to the chin
- Ears are from the top of the eyes to the bottom of the nose
- When drawing a 3/4th view of the face, do NOT MAKE THE FURTHEST EYE SMALLER — the perspective is too small to be noticeable unless you are doing extremely accentuated/warped perspective. The eyebrows, top of the eyes, and bottom of the eyes should all be parallel regardless of the face’s angle. The only differences should be the widths; front eye should be wider than the further eye.
Knowing the rules to anatomy is important! Once you learn them, then you can break them. （ ≖‿≖）*
I haven’t watched the Pokemon anime in years, so I have no idea what is going on in this photoset.
That’s Jesse and James with an inkay dressed as pikachu
Jesse and James in competent disguises good enough to fool pokemon fans.
it’s finally happened, guys.
I WAS JUST AT WAL-MART AND THEN
- Little boy: Mommy, why is Wonder Woman not wearing any pants?
- The Mom: Because Wonder Woman has amazing thighs and she could crush men with them if they insult her.
- Little Boy: I wanna be Wonder Woman.
- The Mom: Don't we all.
Page 1 of 2979